Episode 12: "An American Judas Betrays & Nathanael Greene Saves!"
· Buchanan, John. The Road to Guilford Courthouse. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1997.
· Carnes, Mark C. American National Biography. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2005.https://books.google.com/books?id=wZczV8ZxgL4C&pg=PA180&dq=benedict+arnold+west+point+july+1780&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjG_r_hmpfZAhUK-2MKHX2GAXMQ6AEIUzAH#v=onepage&q=benedict%20arnold%20west%20point%20july%201780&f=false
· “Frequently Asked Questions.” Morristown National Historical Park. Last updated March 31, 2012.
· “John Andre: Soldier.” Westminster Abbey. Accessed February 2018.
· Kendrick, M. Gregory. Villainy in Western Culture: Historical Archetypes of Danger, Disorder and Death. Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 2016.
· Lyons, Reneé Critcher. Foreign-Born American Patriots: Sixteen Volunteer Leaders in the Revolutionary War. Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 2014.